I stumbled across another reading challenge this evening and figured that I may as well. It's called "What's in a Name?". The challenge is to read six books in 2010 (not much really) in the following categories and review them:
1. A book with a food in the title
2. A book with a body of water in the title
3. A book with a title (queen, president) in the title
4. A book with a plant in the title
5. A book with a place name (city, country) in the title
6. A book with a music term in the title
It may prove very interesting, I just want to try an pace it out so I don't read them in one big clump in January or forget about it and read them all next December. Actually a friend of mine wrote a book (and had it published) that fits one of these categories, might be the time to finally read it.