Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Color Me Shame-Faced


After seeing so many other lovely entries about Jane Austen on other blogs, I feel ashamed that I squished her into an entry with mask making below. Though I can't compete with Jane Austen Today's picture of their Austen cupcake, I can tell you that I am planning a little movie marathon for tonight through tomorrow morning. It was going to be a read-a-thon, but I've had a raging headache since I got home from work. Tonight I will be watching Sense and Sensibility 2008 followed by Persuasion, Northanger Abbey, and Emma. I don't have Mansfield Park- it's my least favorite of her books I must admit, and I've overwatched Pride and Prejudice, not to mention it's too long for the relatively short span of time I'm cramming this into. Now should I wear the costume or would that be too much?
“Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery.”

No comments:

Post a Comment