Friday, November 20, 2009

So maybe I should be working on NaNoWriMo







But I've been playing around on Robin Hood boards instead. The first couple times I took their Hero or Villain quiz I got Much. I don't think I'm like him at all. So I'll be honest, I been trying to get Marian, I realized that a key question that set Marian apart was one of the last ones. It asked about working with others, and I had been misreading it. The way you take the quiz is a bit annoying, rating one way or the other and it was very easy to vote the exact opposite of the way I actually meant. I'm pretty sure that question is what did it, I didn't really change my other answers very much when I retook it. I did take it just for fun once and purposely skewed it to get Sir Guy.
It's true though, like Marian I can be a little bit stubborn, impatient, indecisive, but my heart's always there.
Feel free to comparably waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment