Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Don't Panic! Glee Season Two Premieres


Where was all the advertising for Glee Season Two? I missed it. The only reason I know it's premiering tonight is because I did a DVR search since I knew it was coming sometime this month. Come on Fox, I almost missed this sickeningly addictive show.
So, here's a quick "Glee-run" of where we stood at the end of last season:
-In spite of almost falling apart the "New Directions" wins at sectionals and is now moving on to regionals
-Finn knows that Puck is the father of Quinn's baby
-Will found out that Terry's been faking her pregnancy and ended the show by kissing the neurotic, but adorable Emma
-The villain the writers can't quite pin down, Sue, left the school vowing revenge (of course she'll be back)

No comments:

Post a Comment