Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

I always forget to do this. Since I am currently reading two novels I will find a random teaser from both. I must seriously buckle down on my reading. Daydreaming, friends, and television have been distracting me. The latter makes me most ashamed.

"Of course I shall tell mamma: that is the very thing that pleases me so much. I shall now be able to convince her how mistaken she was in her fears about me."
-Miss Murray, Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte

"Through the gateways we passed into the avenue, where the wheels were again hushed amid the leaves, and the old trees shot their branches in a somber tunnel over our heads. Baskerville shuddered as he looked up the long, dark drive to where the house glimmered like a ghost at the farther end."
-The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment