Monday, October 18, 2010

English Major Tee Shirts

The science department in my college is the dominant area of study in the school. When the college first opened it was especially dedicated to science studies and those are still the most populated programs of study.
Recently the sciences came out with a witty tee shirt that references how much time they spend in labs, so my friend Sacha and I were pondering what witty tee shirt the English department could come up with to combat this and boost morale.
Here were some we came up with:
"I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I'm an English major, so I'm a little more perfect than you."
"I have better taste than that, I'm an English major."

Those were our best, but please leave your own suggestions.
Now, I have to go read about 50 more pages without falling asleep or having my eye balls fall out. This will be a challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I really want one that says "Alliteration's Awesome!", but...that's probably because...I really do think...that alliteration's awesome, lol.

    Anyway, just wanted to make the suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alliteration is awesome, thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete